Weekday Weddings A Look at The Pros and Cons
Planning a wedding is exciting, but can also be overwhelming. Deciding on what day of the week to have your big day is just one of the many decisions you’ll have to make.
Let’s take a look at some of the pros and cons of having a weekday wedding:
- Cost Savings: One of the biggest benefits of having a weekday wedding is cost savings. Many wedding vendors offer lower rates for weekday weddings, as they tend to be less in demand compared to weekend weddings. This can help you save a significant amount of money on your overall wedding budget.
- Availability: Since weekday weddings are less popular, you’ll have a better chance of booking your preferred venue and vendors. You may find it easier to secure the date you want, rather than having to settle for a different date or venue.
- More Intimate: A weekday wedding can often feel more intimate and personal. With fewer guests in attendance, you’ll have more time to spend with each of them and create lasting memories.
- Inconvenience for Guests: A weekday wedding can be inconvenient for some of your guests, especially those who have work or school commitments. You may have fewer guests attend or have to plan around their schedules.
- Time Constraints: With guests potentially having work or school commitments, you may need to schedule the wedding earlier in the day or plan a shorter reception. This can limit the time you have to celebrate your big day.
- Travel Arrangements: Guests who are traveling from out of town may find it more difficult to make arrangements for a weekday wedding. This can add extra stress for them and potentially lead to a smaller guest list.
Overall, there are both pros and cons to having a weekday wedding. It ultimately comes down to what works best for you and your partner, as well as your guests. Consider your priorities, budget, and the availability of your preferred vendors before making a decision.
Interested in hosting an event at the Lakeside at Bartley Cavanaugh? Contact Us
Love weddings and events and want to know more?
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram