Should we have one?
A first look might be right for you, if:
· You want some extra alone time with your fiance before walking down the aisle.
· You want to take as many photos before the ceremony as possible, whether it’s due to lighting concerns, or just wanting to let your wedding party join cocktail hour ASAP.
· You don’t like the spotlight. Sometimes, there can be a lot of pressure on the groom’s reaction when he first sees his partner. A first look helps both partners relax a bit, and be able to enjoy the ceremony instead of worrying if their reaction is “good enough.”
If you want to keep the grand reveal for when your partner is at the end of the aisle waiting for you, but still want some time for private vows before the ceremony, there are a few options:
· First Touch and Private Vow Exchange – You can have a first touch, facilitated by your maid of honor and best man, along with a private vow reading before the ceremony.
· Letter Exchange – You and your partner can write each other letters for each other to read, privately, while you both get ready in your own space.
Whatever you decide, this sweet, intimate moment will act as a reminder of why you’re both here – to celebrate the start of your shared forever.
Interested in hosting an event at the Lakeside at Bartley Cavanaugh? Contact Us